All The Things Macaulay Culkin’s Been Up To In 2019
Many of you may have last seen Mr. Macaulay Culkin in the hit Home Alone-themed 2018 Google ad. And now you might be wondering, “What’s Mack been up to since then?” Well, friends, you came to the right place. Here’s what Macaulay Culkin has been up to in 2019.
1. He Collaborated on a Super Cute Sock Collection with Happy Socks
'Christmas is my time of year. I get recognised 10x more between the months of November and January. I have no idea why' – Macaulay Culkin (@IncredibleCulk) stars in Happy Socks (@HappySofficial)'s #NaughtyOrNice #Christmas campaign https://t.co/fYqsVwzRQr pic.twitter.com/QXydaGEq5P
— The Media Eye (@MediaEyeTweets) November 10, 2019
You can buy your Macaulay Culkin-designed socks here, fyi!
2. He Danced on Stage at a Lizzo Concert (and Interviewed Her on His Podcast)
— Macaulay Culkin (@IncredibleCulk) October 22, 2019
3. He Ranked His Favorite Macaulay Culkin Movies
ICYMI: I ranked my movies in no particular order. (I forgot Good Son) https://t.co/AmZ77ER6mT
— Macaulay Culkin (@IncredibleCulk) July 1, 2019
That’s right. We got Mack to sit down and rank his favorite Macaulay Culkin movies in this article. We were honestly pretty surprised by his all-time favorite.
4. He Pointed at Milwaukee in a Collab with the Red Letter Media Guys
You can find Mack doing more hilarious stuff on YouTube here.
5. He Did This “Try Not to Laugh” Challenge with the Sketch Comedy Guys Over at Smosh
6. He Reunited with Old Podcast Cohost, Matt Cohen
7. He Feuded with WWE Hall of Famer Booker T.
You didn’t say that, tell me you didn’t just say that. https://t.co/eCHUJsOVTQ
— Booker T. Huffman (@BookerT5x) November 24, 2019
8. He Posted a Bunch of Tweets That Went Hella Viral
This is what an updated Home Alone would actually look like. pic.twitter.com/sGj86933LA
— Macaulay Culkin (@IncredibleCulk) August 7, 2019
9. He Hung with Rhett and Link on Good Mythical Morning
10. He Hunted a Child in His Home As Part of a Fun Give-Away
— BunnyEars.com (@BunnyEarsWeb) December 2, 2019
Okay, it was admittedly a joke. But our website has gotten real submissions … which is scary AF.
11. He Got Stalked by The Undertaker
12. He Hired a Book Curator to Help Him Collect All of the Harry Potter Books
— Spurious Harmonics (@SpuriousH) September 30, 2019
We specifically told Mack (repeatedly) that he could just get all seven books on Amazon, but he insisted on spending thousands of dollars on hiring a “book curator.” Here’s the deets if you’re interested.
That’s what Macaulay Culkin has been up to in 2019 in a nutshell. Who knows what wonders 2020 has in store!