Mack Shares The Craziest Thing He’s Ever Read About Himself
We recently sat down with our boss, Macaulay Culkin, to follow up on the Voicemails episode of the Bunny Ears podcast. In case you missed it, that was the ep. where Mack listened to a ton of voicemails from fans and responded with his thoughts. And we were left with some pretty important questions …
1. At one point during the podcast, you talked about Googling your own name. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever read about yourself?
Mack: “I keep dying. I die all the time. I don’t know why everyone wants to kill me, but I’m not dead. It would be funny, but sometimes friends and family believe it, and then it’s really terrible.”
2. In one of the fan voicemails, a woman says she “accidentally” accrued a Macaulay Culkin memorabilia collection. That being said … what’s the craziest piece of Macaulay Culkin memorabilia you’ve ever seen?
Mack: “Okay, firstly, how do you accidentally start a Macaulay Culkin collection? Secondly, I can’t recall anything specific, but I know a lot of people crochet images of my face. I even have a small collection myself. Also, note, please don’t send me any more crocheted stuff, people. Learn how to knit!”
3. At one point you discussed who you’d bring with you on a deserted island. Which begs the question: Ginger or Mary-Anne?
Mack: “Ooooh. [Thinking]. Ginger. I’m gonna have to say Ginger. I guess I only date movie stars.”
4. You bring up Lego a lot (like when you mentioned you and Brenda got a special moon-landing edition). What’s the most epic thing you ever built with Lego?
Mack: “Big Ben! It was like, 5,000 pieces or something. The best part was watching Brenda do most of the work.”
5. And finally, since this was the “Voicemails Episode,” what is Macaulay Culkin’s advice for leaving the perfect voicemail?
Mack: “Keep it short. And no butt stuff. ”